Picture

This handsome guy's name is Bruder.  I'm commissioned to paint him in oil and he's due by Christmas also.

First thing to do is draw him, which I may get started today.  Our 2nd granddaughter was born yesterday (yay!) and we will be taking a week to visit her, so there will be some delays before I can get back to my painting projects.   Will keep you posted.

Comments

07/20/2016 7:10pm

I truly love your website. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thanks!

Dogs are very intelligent. I really wonder why there is no school where owners can send their beloved pets and improve more their knowledge and social skills. You have to admit that not all dogs are created equal. Some can easily cope with changes, while others exhibit different behavior. It is interesting to read more about dogs' behavior and psychology.

03/20/2017 9:32pm

Your hound is very good-looking. I believe that is a German Shepard right? I also bear a portrait of my dogs and hang the frame in our room or some in the living room. I have one in our home, but it is a printed photograph of my dog. I really don't know how to paint, but I admire you for such. Congratulations to your new born baby and I do trust you already finish your paintings.

08/30/2016 11:43pm

Congratulations! I remembered all my dogs when I was a kid. They we're all boxers and they might not look as handsome as Bruder but they are super sweet and cuddly. He would look great as a dog superhero in a children's book. Kids love super heroes especially when it is a dog. It gives them life and hope because they love animals so much.

11/12/2016 3:02am

Publish extra reports during this issue you will have a brilliant plan so that you can stimulate writters.

02/15/2017 6:50am

Similarly as individual pooches have a stunning determination of bones, ligament, and tendons making make up their canine skeletal framework.