Picture
Finished this portrait before Christmas too.  Oil portrait 11 x 14.

Comments

05/27/2016 6:36am

Wow! So cute, The baby wearing daddy shoes, I saw many times children keep shoes of daddy's and mommy, but this is awesome, Thank for sharing your experience with us.

Best Work, Running and Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis: Top Sneakers, Sandals and Dress Shoes. ... We have great options for running shoes, sneakers, dress shoes, and insoles. Check out our top choices for the best shoes for plantar fasciitis 2016!

06/28/2016 10:31pm

This Oil portrait is cute and meaningful for me. I really love how you portrayed a child wearing his daddy's shoes. This reminded me of the day when I was young and I want to play with my dad's shoes. That was the moment when I don't care him shouting at me, I just feel happy playing with his shoes. That was a significant part of my life. I realize that having the attention of my father back then makes me happy, but now it's hard to achieve because he doesn't have much time to spend with because of work.

Great child's portrait! You're very talented!

07/29/2016 7:04am

Excellent painting. WHere do you learned?

Wow, you are so talented! This portrait is amazing! Nice job.

09/01/2016 12:02am

Biker boots for men are a very important gear for the protection and safety of the driver. However, you do not have to look unattractive and bulky to be free from hazard. The good news is that a lot of men and women have appreciated the looks of a leather boot.

09/25/2016 1:28am

Every runner and his dog parrot that you will need special shoes for your overpronation. Is this really true? Could you get really injured and be put in a wheel chair after just a few years of running without them? Read on to find out more.

10/13/2016 8:22am

The apparent differences between both are quite few and they may seem similar to the untrained eye but the fact remains that they each have something different to offer and it may be to your advantage if you get the right shoes..

11/04/2016 5:14pm

Any typical shoe contains shoe inserts in it, if you are in the need of adjusting your shoe inserts you could get the assist of many sites. where you could buy any type of shoe inserts according to your shape of shoe or foot.

01/25/2017 1:32am

Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.

02/26/2017 7:08am

It is just amazing how the small appliances in your kitchen can change your cooking and preparing time into a perfect and enjoyable experience. You can make your cooking possibilities just limitless by using a various devices created for common tasks like slicing, chopping, mixing etc.

03/10/2017 4:23pm

The best running shoes have great diversity in its features making durable lightweight shoe the preference of the runners. By learning how to buy best running shoes the stress of both feet and body gets overcome.

03/13/2017 2:24am

The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with appearance originally being tied to function.

03/13/2017 2:49am

I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.