Picture
Just finished this watercolor.  It's large, 32 x 29.  Loved painting the reflections in the bottles and glasses.  The background is my backyard in a southern sunset..

Comments

Its a great scath of sunset wine. I am also a wine lover and like to show my passion through painting of different wine bottles and wineries.

08/29/2016 4:10pm

The passion of the artist were shown in this painting. He/she is very talented, it is not easy to paint those grapes that were colored differently. The details on the wine was almost perfect and the glass stunned me. I have attended some paint seminars and this is actually what they wanted from us after several weeks. I was a fail, but it is still a great experience for me.

04/18/2017 8:05pm

I just love how you painted the wines with every beautiful and perfect detail. I like paintings and definitely this is one of my favorites. I like the way you painted the wines that looked close to reality. The sunset background is perfect for the scene it gives a romantic and scenic vibe to it. Great painting you have there, especially you made it out of watercolor. Hoping you have more wine paintings to come.

08/04/2016 1:42pm

Oh, this is really creative. I suddenly remember this seminar I attended last month, It was mentioned there that painting gives us a unique creative experience. It sharpens our personal attention that enables us to be artistic in choosing the subject matter of our drawing or painting.

09/15/2016 8:18am

You are very talented. I like this painting. Good job! It's a nice artwork.

10/18/2016 3:39am

Wine is one of the most fascinating drinks among the European citizens. It is an alcoholic beverage prepared from the fermented grape juice. Grapes have the chemical property of carrying out fermentation without the utilization of sugars, enzymes or other nutrients.

12/29/2016 9:10am

Leonardo da Vinci is also known as 'Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci' was born on 15th April 1452 was a Tuscan polymath. He was a great mathematician, inventor, scientist, engineers, botanist, architect, anatomist, sculptor, writer, musician and a greatest painter of all times.

03/10/2017 1:59pm

Great wine painting dude! I have impressed to see the awesome painting. Can I order one panting for me? How can I? You can leave an Email or other contact, please.

05/23/2017 3:27am

I Really like this post very informative and knowledgeable thanks for the great post.