Comments

02/16/2017 1:06am

Your work of art gives great aesthetic pleasure to me! I really love dogs and painting is one of my hobbies. No wonder, I have a lot of paintings of dogs in my studio. Well, I hope you could share some tips on painting so I could develop my skills more. Thank You for sharing this, keep blogging!

Stunning! I loved it. Your painting looks alive and realistic. I remembered before when I bought that water colored painting for my room. It has the same concept as that. Has a beautiful background, very colorful and artistic. You are blessed with amazing talent. Keep it up!

07/04/2017 10:44pm

Your creativity skills are very awesome. The theme is great. It connects to the aura of the dog. The colors used were a bit dull yet when you focus your eyes, you would appreciate the message behind it. The dog was a bit angry and there's no use at all if you will use alive colors. That's why a thumbs up is an appropriate reaction for a good art personality such this.

07/05/2017 3:12am

Your artwork is like Vincent Van Gogh's artwork. It is colorful and you've used pastel color for it. I can say that this thing is a masterpiece. Cause you have used the time to paint a realistic looking dog. I hope that you can post more of your artwork. Thank you!

05/08/2017 9:36am

Most roadblocks in the dog training process result from miscommunication, not willfulness, stubbornness, or dominance. Whether your dog is strictly a family pet, a competitor in canine sports, or a full-time working dog, getting the most out of your training time means learning to communicate effectively with your dog.

05/20/2017 2:14pm

Poopy Do pricing for weekly pet waste removal services, monthly animal waste cleanup, and one time pooper scooper services.

07/04/2017 10:40pm